University of Mississippi Sponsored Programs
Willie Price Lab School provides preschool experiences for children who are three or four years of age by September 1st of the enrollment year.
- Bramlett Elementary serves prekindergarten and Kindergarten students, and four classes of students in first grade.
- Oxford Elementary serves first- and second-graders.
- Della Davidson serves third- and fourth-grade students.
- Oxford Intermediate School serves fifth- and sixth-grade students.
- Oxford Middle School serves with seventh- and eighth-grade students.
- Oxford High School serves students in grades nine through twelve.
- Oxford Learning School helps students whose needs are better served in an alternative academic setting.
- CM Scott Center serves students ages three to 21 with speech, cognitive and/or developmental delays.
- Lafayette Elementary serves students in prekindergarten through second grade.
- Lafayette Upper Elementary serves third-, fourth-, and fifth-grade students.
- Lafayette Middle School serves grades six through eight.
- Lafayette High School serves grades nine through twelve.
Magnolia Montessori School serves children from infancy to twelve years.
Oxford University School serves pre-k through eighth grade.
Regents School of Oxford serves pre-k through twelfth grade.
A list of licensed daycares can be found at the Mississippi State Department of Health.
In addition to after-school programs offered at schools and daycares listed above, the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi (662-832-0602) and Team Ra Martial Arts (662-232-5425) provide after-school options.
Mothers Morning Out Programs
Oxford Moms and Tots maintains a list of current MMO programs.